Friday 3 September 2010

BLAIR WALDORF










Two words: Blair Waldorf...She's the girl every each of us would like to be..She can be attractive and desirable but at the same time she can be vicious..Queen B has it all..I utterly love her style at the Gossip Girl tv serial and I can say that Leighton Meester as Blair waldorf has been my inspiration in my way of dressing up...She is the girl that brought the pearls and the "Breakfast at Tiffanys"way of life back..Really love her and I'm soo happy that the 4th season of GG is about to begin..The first episode is to be realised on Monday 13th of September...I just can't wait...

xoxo

Angie :)

6 comments:

  1. love the photos!
    no matter what Blair waears she is the style!
    i also cant wait for the next episode!!!
    lets hope she will b togehter with chuck again, i cant stand them to be separately...
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure she's gonna torture him but If they will not be together then what's the point..?They are made for each other..and as Chuck once said:"I'm not Chuck Bass without you Blair.."!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. u have to make a blake post now- i hate her- but she is so beautiful- damn her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umm how amazing is this post? Love your blog, very cute. Check out mine!
    http://crimsonrosella-kirstin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Her clothes are amazing. Love the colors!

    Hugs,
    http://achameleonscloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous inspiration!xxx
    http://myfavoritefashionbook.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete